Hello and Welcome to my A-Level Media Blog. My Name is Vivian Oparah [0621]. On this project, I have been in Group 5 and worked with Louis Caldwell [0131], Sebastian Hodge [0330] and Joshua Brooks [0110]. To navigate around my blog, you can click any of the headings under the 'Labels' subtitle on the side of the page - this will filter posts into the various stages of the project.
At the bottom of the page, there is a link which takes you to 'Older Posts' which can be clicked on as well.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog!

"NTLS - Heart Skipped A Beat" Music Video


Our Music Video

NTLS Self-Titled Digipak Cover

NTLS Self-Titled Digipak Cover
NTLS Self-Titled Digipak Cover

NTLS Website

NTLS Website
Right-click the image and select "Open link in new tab" as this will take you to the official NTLS site

Sunday 27 July 2014

My Role

My role is to the "Red Dress Girl" who drives the car and then crashes, killing her friend. The girl is quite animated and fun so I don't mind having this role.
QPMtSL
My character driving the car
For the performance I have to sit on the Vespa and drive it but in quite a gimmicky way, and then I crash. At first I don't know what to do because my friend is dead but then I leave her behind because she's ruining my image and part of my dress is wedged underneath her.


Jasmine advised me to be self-obsessed and so in my thought process bring everything back to me e.g. "I look so good on this bike.... I've killed my friend... Why does this always happen to me... Do I look good?" this helped me to create more of a character as opposed to just constantly posing without a purpose.


I'm not very posey/pouty or girly so initially it was quite weird but then as I looked at her in terms of a character the role became easier to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment